Associate Interior Designer | Workplace | London | £50-68K
Leading architectural practise are seeking a talented Associate interior designer to join their team in London. As a practise, they re-imagine buildings and spaces by exploring societal changes, the developments in human behaviour and the astounding leaps in technological advances.
Aim of the Role
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the team, with the opportunity to manage the project resources to ensure profitability of projects under your remit. The Associate’s role is to assume ownership, responsibility and accountability for the delivery of Projects on time, within budget and to the right quality. At times they may be required to assume a Designer or Technical role on projects.
- Manage client and team relationships to ensure effective communication and ultimately smooth delivery of successful projects
- Monitor project against actual original scope and identify any change requests.
- Monitoring actual resource against resource requirement and identifying priority areas.
- Address client dissatisfaction rapidly and report to Project Director
- Work with the Project Director to ensure that projects are set up correctly in the project operation system and monitor resources and budget through project delivery.
- Agree any movements and adjustments in resource allocation and cash flow with the Project Director and External Project Manager.
- Ensure project files and reporting documents are maintained at all times.
- Monitor progress of team and take action/inform where the performance deviates from the agreed plan, ensure team is compliant with project plan.
- At the outset of the project make sure weekly project meetings are set up and review project progress at weekly project meetings.
- Report on projects to the Project Director and assist with any monthly monitoring of income from clients and recovery of any bad debts as may be required
If you interested in finding out more about this Associate Workplace Interior Design job, then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job.