Associate, Workplace Interiors Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
This high design Architexture and Interior Design firm, based in the West End of London have a relitively new and growing Workpalce Interiors Divison with an excellent reputaion for creating beautifully crafted contemporary spaces.
The Interiors Director would like to appoint an Asssociate as their No 2 to assist in running the ID studio of around 12- 15 staff with respondibility for managing design quality, rescourses, programme and delivery of multiple projects.
Essential qualities required are;
- Associate level Interior Designer / Interior Architect
- 10 + years experience, predominantly in the workplace sector
- Ability to run multiple projects and balance changing priorities
- Strong technical and project delivery skill-set
- Calm measured management style and diplomacy skills
- Able to lead and mentor his or her team members
- Flexible adaptable approach and good client relationship management skills
- Salary C £60 – 65,000
For details please apply with CV or call Steve Rimmer on 020 7562 8282