Business Development + marketing Coordinator for Sustainable Architects
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and competent Marketing person with an aspiration to build more experience in the area of client relationships and Business Development.
Working in our vibrant central London office, you will play a key role in energising the Business Development strategy for the London team, creating marketing and PR content and supporting the London team in the acquisition of new work.
You must strike a good balance between being a confident self-starter and a committed team player. You will be at ease with working outside of the office, attending events and broadening your network.
A creative interest in what they do is important! Also the ability to use InDesign is important.
They are looking for a committed and dynamic person, and are willing to train and support you in areas of the job that you may have less experience in below:
- Work closely with the Head of BD to help implement the new strategy
- Create momentum within the studio client and lead development
- You will track and report client and lead development in the London office
- Input and maintain CRM system
- You will assist in organising events
- Attend networking and insight events of interest in London, building intelligence and contacts
- You will attend regular cross-office meetings with the rest of the team
Marketing & PR Activities
- co-creating written and visual marketing content / materials
- Coordinating photography/film
- Assembling award entries
- Supporting the whole team in our management of our visual assets
Winning new work
- Understand the process of tendering for new work and be able to support the whole team in bidding. This means coordinating bids, writing bid content and helping with graphics
- You will be able to provide insight, support and guidance to the whole team
- Confident proof reader and be able to support the business development team with reviewing and critiquing bids