An AJ100 London Architectural practice who are known for their company benefits progressive approach to employment are looking for a Bid Coordinator to join the team. Supporting the Bid Manager the role will have you coordinating bid and tender activities and providing general assistance with the business development efforts.
- Manage, sift and respond to EU public procurement notices and monitor tender portals
- Preparation of bids and tender submissions
- Draft responses to bid and tender questions
- Preparation of presentation material for tender interviews
- Assist with the management of office contacts and projects database
- Update standard text responses
- Proof read bid and tender documents and content
- Bid and related research
- Assist with project and contact databases
- Maintain project tracker and statistics on bids and tenders
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail
- Advanced InDesign skills and high level of graphic expertise
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Confident telephone manner and excellent spoken and written English with good spelling and grammar
- Calm and professional manner in all communication both internal and external
- Ability to work well as part of a team and to meet demanding deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to work with a social, friendly and supportive team in their beautiful open plan studio space.