Bid Coordinator for AJ100 Architect Practice (maternity cover) Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Bid Coordinator for Architecture Practice – maternity cover
We are looking for a capable and experienced bid coordinator for a six month maternity contract starting in November 2017. The bid coordinator is responsible for coordinating and producing bid and competition submissions for teams, based in the communications team and reporting to the Head of Communications.
A successful candidate will be able to work confidently with people from around the practice as well as dealing with clients and external team partners in a professional manner.
The practice offer exceptional office environment and culture, with annual study trips and conferences, cultural initiatives and subsidised weekly activities, as well as competitive salaries and benefits and opportunities for training and development.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Coordinating bids from initial tender search to interview stage
- Monitoring tender and competition websites, summarising and circulating requirements to Directors and other senior members of the practice
- Working closely with internal and external teams to collate information
- Designing and producing bid documents in InDesign
- Producing ad-hoc brochures and capability statements
- Maintaining key company and project information for bids and other marketing materials
- Recording and reporting on bid outcomes
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and spoken English and a scrupulous eye for detail
- Ability to coordinate and edit bid content independently and in collaboration with others
- Confidence to deal with people at all levels of the practice as well as clients
- Ability to work efficiently, manage own workload and meet deadlines
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of and interest in architecture, design or a related field
Please get in touch with Gemma Naylor from Creative Support to hear more!