I’m working exclusively with one of my key clients, a leading multidisciplinary engineering firm with offices in all corners of the UK and across the world, who have an exciting opportunity available for a Bid Coordinator to join and strengthen their business development team on a full-time permanent basis in their Bath office.
My client is a global engineering firm that offers a range of services including (but not limited to) civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering and transport planning. They have a large portfolio of projects ranging in scale and value from individual buildings through to large redevelopments.
The successful Bid Coordinator will be working alongside other members of the business development team to support all business winning activities, managing bids for priority sectors and supporting the management of their project pipeline.
- Reviewing bid documentation
- Arrange and lead bid meetings
- Review the input of technical teams into bids
- Create bespoke content for submissions, ensuring submissions are well written and compliant with the client spec
- Identifying leads and opportunities for bids, working to maintain a healthy pipeline
- Monitoring all bid progress, ensuring progress is accurately recorded
- Assist with Sector, Market and Key Relationship Management reports when required
Key skills and attributes:
- Must have previous experience within a similar role involving bid coordination, marketing and business development, ideally gained within a similar environment (engineering consultancy, architectural practice, construction firm etc)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills
- Proficiency with a range of computer software including Adobe InDesign and the Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience using spreadsheets and databases
- A confident and focused individual able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
The successful Bid Coordinator will be rewarded with a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package including a 10% pension contribution, and excellent scope for progression.
For more information on this opportunity, please feel free to get in touch directly for a confidential discussion with Katie Jones at Adrem Group – my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.