Bid Coordinator for Design Led Furniture Brand Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A design led office furniture manufacturer with an extensive portfolio of award-winning products and concepts, is currently looking for a Bids Co-ordinator to join the team, based in our London Clerkenwell showroom.
As our bids coordinator you will be responsible for researching, preparing and producing bids, RFIs, RFPs, PQQs and competition entries. In addition you will support our sales marketing initiatives, helping to create materials for events, print advertising and publications.
This is a fast paced and varied role within a creative environment and to be successful you will need excellent communication skills and an advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and the Microsoft Office suite. You will need to be proactive, highly organised, tenacious and flexible in your approach, with an enthusiasm for the furniture and interior design sector.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of project managing the bid process from concept to completion
- Advance knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud package
- Passion for the commercial furniture/interiors industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and methodical planning
- The ability to juggle the many parts of the tender process with meticulous detail
- At least 3 year’s of experience in a similar role
This is a fantastic opportunity to thrive within a creative, cultured and social office environment working with a friendly and talented team. Please get in touch with Gemma Naylor (creative support specialist) to hear more about the role!