Bid Coordinator for one of London’s Favourite Design Firms Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
One of London’s favourite Architects Studio’s is looking for an experienced Bid Coordinator to join their team. The company are world renowned for their ground-breaking projects and award winning designs. You will be supporting in the timely production and submissions of PQQs, bids and tenders. Excellent experience using InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite are essential as well as experience working in a similar role within the built environment. You will have knowledge of and enthusiasm for architecture and the built environment and be used to working to deadlines and prioritising workloads.
Responsibilities will include:
- managing and preparing the response to RFQ/RFP/RFI, including fee proposals and project specific-writing
- assisting in initial assessment of potential new projects and competitions
- assisting in market research and preparing regular status updates
- managing a range of writing and research activities
- managing and maintaining our CRM database
You’ll be working within a friendly and supportive team where good work life balance are priority. Excellent working environment, work ethos and benefits included!