Bid Coordinator for Renowned Design Practice Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Bid Coordinator for Renowned Design Practice
This company’s London office is established as one of the most successful design firms across the UK and EMEA. They are looking to recruit a Bid Coordinator to further grow their thriving business.
A successful candidate will have 5 years experience working within a similar environment and they will be responsible for regional business. Full command of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite – in particular InDesign is essential; as well as excellent written and verbal English as proof reading and editing skills will be needed.
Responsibilities for the BID role:
- Preparing proposals, qualifications, packages and presentations for prospective clients
- Drafting, editing, organising and proofing various marketing collateral
- Researching clients, market trends and background information
- Scheduling and tracking production of proposals/qualifications packages to meet deadlines and assisting in production efforts
- Managing project and client data in firm wide databases and marketing collateral
- Supporting other offices and/or national sector- or discipline-specific initiatives, as required.
Essential Key Skills:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic
- Strong organisation, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients
- Ability to direct and motivate work efforts of others and handle stressful situations
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Technical production skills are necessary and require a demonstrated ability to effectively use Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite
Please get in touch if you would like to hear more about the role!