Bid Coordinator for Top Design Firm Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A well known, award winning architectural practice is looking to bring on a Bid Coordinator to join their team. Working closely with the Bid Manager you will help ensure the timely production and submission of PQQs, bids and tenders. The company are known for their amazing studio culture and work life balance, they offer career development and excellent benefits.
Responsibilities will include:
- Compiling PQQ and tender responses, liaising with sub-consultants, proof reading answers supplied by team members and ensuring bids are produced to a high standard and in line with our brand guidelines.
- Ensuring bids are fully supported in terms of supporting collateral e.g. case studies, CVs, images etc.
- Supporting Sector Leads and bid teams with their bid work.
- Being aware and having an understanding of the clarification management process.
- Contributing to the development of bid management systems.
Key skills required:
- Experience of public sector procurement process
- Demonstrated interest in the bid process and business development practices
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for architecture and the built environment
- Experience working with CRM/ERP/PIM systems preferable
- Experience in an architecture practice preferable
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Strong knowledge of InDesign and Microsoft Office suite
- Strong team player
- Good methodical and analytical skills
- Ability to plan, manage and prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Need to be open to change and able to adjust to shifting priorities, be meticulous, thorough and detailed
Please apply without delay. Salary dependent on experience.