Bid Manager Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
One of the UK’s top pioneering architectural and design firms is looking for an experienced Bid Manager. The firm are known for their large scale, complex and award-winning projects worldwide. The role will have you managing strategic bid win plans and producing written material of the highest standards for marketing and business development purposes.
You will be a part of a dynamic and successful business development team. On offer is an exciting and sociable working environment, a range of benefits and the opportunity to progress you career within a thriving practice.
Responsibilities and skills required:
- Writing bid content and formulate strategic bid-win plans and have a high level of project management skills to manage Bids from inception to completion, ensuring that Bids are to the highest of quality.
- Assist senior architectural staff in the writing, editing and proofing of reports, competition/ pre-qualification tender submissions, project descriptions, and other text.
- Management of the Text Library.
- Working alongside the Business Development Coordinator to manage from start to finish all pre-qualifications/tenders and proposals for the London practice including liaison with consultants to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Management of CV Library – in charge of content and quarter auditing of the library.
- Management of the project descriptions and key information for bidding and Data sheet management for completed projects.
- Experience working in a busy professional environment within the design industry with constantly changing priorities.
- Excellent copy-writing skills with the ability to rework technical content for a wider audience.
- Excellent experience and understanding of the Bid management process -. Capable to demonstrate records of success in formulating and delivering winning bids/projects.
- Excellent creative writing skills required for pre-qualification submissions.
- Excellent proof-reading, copy writing and editing skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with the management team.
- Experience in multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines.
- Good MS office skills including advanced MS Word and intermediate PowerPoint.
- An eye for detail.
- A basic knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop packages.