Bid Manager for AJ100 Architecture Practice Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
An AJ100 Architectural studio known for their great team spirit, positive working environment and great work life balance are looking for an experienced Bid Manager.
You will have a broad understanding of architectural culture and the design and construction process and should be able to generate written responses to bid questions for review and sign off. You’ll have an understanding of best practice bid management and how to secure work. You will be an approachable and confident communicator, able to advise and work with senior architectural staff. Relevant IT applications are required including InDesign and proven writing skills essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- management of bid process and schedule, including managing OJEU selection.
- Excellent writer, able to initiate and confidently manipulate texts for a range of audiences and able to translate factual, architectural descriptions into readable and accessible prose.
- Assemble EOI’s, delegating production as necessary to meet other marketing deadlines.
- Co-ordination of architects input to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain database including any bid feedback.
- Maintain accessible and up to date sets of keyword marked texts.
- Manage ongoing maintenance and upgrade of bid material, project sheets, CVs etc.
- Maintain archive to ensure that best texts are captured and current.
- Report to Practice Management Meeting weekly.
- Prepare monthly analysis of bid activity for Partners.
- Assist with maintenance of accurate job records to support marketing effort.
- Assist with production of content for practice publications as required.
This role will cover the whole bid process – from researching what is out there, to assisting in decisions on whether to go for a particular bid, to collating and working on the document itself, to ensuring it goes out the door on time and liaising with internal and external design teams. Excellent writing skills is key!
If this role sounds like you, please apply without delay!