I am working with a leading multidisciplinary consultancy who are actively recruiting for a Bid Manager to join their Leicester office on a full-time permanent basis. This firm’s Leicester office is in a great location in the city centre within walking distance from the train station!
My client is a well-known multidisciplinary consisting of Architects, Engineers and Surveyors, and they have an impressive portfolio of notable projects covering a range of sectors including (but not limited to) Educational, Healthcare, Residential, Science and Heritage.
Bid Manager responsibilities:
- Managing the firm’s bid programme
- Overseeing a team of bid writers and administrators
- Managing allocated bids
- Write bid responses, both technical and non-technical
- Strive to improve the firm’s bid process
Key skills required:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar bid role
- Must have a good understanding of the construction industry
- Must be able to run a team whilst managing your own workload and ensuring deadlines are met
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- APMP Foundation qualification highly desirable
This firm is offering the successful Bid Manager a competitive salary, generous benefits package including private health insurance, life assurance, childcare vouchers and more, and good scope for progression within the Bid team.
To find out more information, please get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group or send your up to date CV to apply.
… Interested in positions like this one? Please note that we don’t advertise all our vacancies so if this role isn’t quite the right fit, get in touch to see if we have something more suitable!