Bid Manager for Pioneering Architecture Firm Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- InDesign, Photoshop
- Job Reference:
One of the UK’s top pioneering architectural and design firms is looking for an experienced Bid Manager. The firm are known for their large scale, complex and award-winning projects worldwide. The role will have you managing strategic bid win plans and producing written material of the highest standards for marketing and business development purposes.
You will be a part of a dynamic and successful business development team. On offer is an exciting and sociable working environment, a range of benefits and the opportunity to progress you career within a thriving practice.
Responsibilities and skills required for the Bid Manager:
- Writing bid content and formulate strategic bid-win plans and have a high level of project management skills to manage Bids from inception to completion, ensuring that Bids are to the highest of quality.
- Assist senior architectural staff in the writing, editing and proofing of reports, competition/ pre-qualification tender submissions, project descriptions, and other text.
- Management of the Text Library.
- Working alongside the Business Development Coordinator to manage from start to finish all pre-qualifications/tenders and proposals for the London practice including liaison with consultants to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Management of CV Library – in charge of content and quarter auditing of the library.
- Management of the project descriptions and key information for bidding and Data sheet management for completed projects.
- Experience working in a busy professional environment within the design industry with constantly changing priorities.
- Excellent copy-writing skills with the ability to rework technical content for a wider audience.
- Excellent experience and understanding of the Bid management process -. Capable to demonstrate records of success in formulating and delivering winning bids/projects.
- Excellent creative writing skills required for pre-qualification submissions.
- Excellent proof-reading, copy writing and editing skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with the management team.
- Experience in multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines.
- Good MS office skills including advanced MS Word and intermediate PowerPoint.
- An eye for detail.
- A basic knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop packages.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Bid manager role then please get in touch with Amalie Utigard or apply online.