Bid Manager for Renowned Architect Practice Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Bid Manager for Renowned Architect Practice
A fantastic architecture practice is seeking a talented Bid Manager to identify new business opportunities and manage the submission process; ensuring the practice wins work in line with their brands ethos. A successful candidate will use their in-depth industry knowledge to help win work working closely with the Directors and Associates and take the lead.
They have a fantastic company culture and this is a great opportunity to work with a diverse group of talented people.
General Key Areas the Bid Manager role will cover:
Bid and submissions
Resources and information archive
Key Qualities a Successful Candidate will have:
- Three years experience working in a similar role within an architecture practice
- Expert at producing successful submissions, practice profiles, ITTs and other bid doc
- Keen graphic eye, attention to detail and meticulous approach to work
- Affinity with modern architecture and passion for all things design
- Relaxed people skills, motivating and influencing others
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
This person will be an integral member of the marketing team, please get in touch with Gemma Naylor (Creative Support) if you would like to hear a more in depth description of the role and practice.