My client is an established architectural practice with multiple offices throughout the UK and overseas. They are actively seeking a pro-active Bid Coordinator with a passion for Marketing to join their Norwich office and work closely with their Office Manager on a part-time (22.5 hours a week) permanent basis.
This firm of architects are well-known within the industry and boast an extensive portfolio of iconic projects that have earned them a place in the prestigious AJ100 list. The successful Bid Coordinator will be working in the firm’s Norwich office which is located in the city centre only a short 15-minute walk from the train station.
As Bid Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Producing high quality graphics and documents to support the bid writing process
- Work with the Bid Lead to identify and analyse opportunities within the market with the aim of increasing the rate of pre-bid success
- Submitting PQQ’s
- Propose a timeline plan on each bid
As Marketing Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Content creation including PR campaigns and articles, website news, press releases, and internal communication
- Organise and deliver events, initiatives and promotions
- Experience of the tender process with a knowledge of key terminology desirable
- Experience in Marketing desirable
- Must be a creative individual with an interest in architecture & design
- Excellent commercial writing skills
- Proficiency with a range of software including Photoshop, InDesign, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Desktop Publishing
- Able to work to tight deadlines within a high-pressure environment
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
This is a great opportunity to propel your career within a reputable, AJ100 practice offering a pleasant working environment along with a competitive salary depending on your level of experience.
For more details please get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group, or apply by sending your up to date CV for review.