Bid Writer / Marketing Manager – Architects Practice Surrey Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A commercial architectural practice is looking for a Bid Writer / Marketing Manager in their Surrey office. With a string of awards, the practice is at the top of their game in their sector. You will be based in Surrey and will travel to their Head Studio in London one day per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively contribute and manage marketing programme for the Specialist Housing sector.
- In partnership with Management Team, drive the marketing strategy of the Specialist Housing sector, ensuring adequate resources are available to achieve marketing objectives and complete necessary bid submissions.
- Manage and prepare bid submissions at all stages as required; tenders, interviews, expressions of interest, etc.
- Create high-quality proposal documents in InDesign, including editing content (text and graphics), writing content when appropriate and document production.
- Maintain project sheet library and bid information library for key sectors in partnership with wider marketing team.
- Manage and update client relationship management system (CRM) for Specialist Housing on the companies Management Information System (MIS).
- Ensure dissemination of marketing intelligence and internal communications within the group.
- Assist Management Team in researching and identifying relevant market intelligence.
- Assist Management Team to raise profile and increase revenue in key sectors through:
- Negotiating participation at conferences and events through speaker platforms.
- Proposing, designing and creating support material for marketing activity such as but not limited to flyers, brochures, PowerPoints etc.
- Considering exhibition opportunities
- Providing event/logistics support in the organisation of activities outlined above
- Identifying and creating specific practice profiles as required.
- Assist in identifying and producing award opportunities and submissions, as appropriate.
- Assist and coordinate photography needs including professional and in-house commissions.
- Liaise with Image Library Coordinator to ensure key sectors images and associate collateral is up to date in the online image library.
- Update website content for Specialist Housing.
- Liaise with Head of Marketing regarding PR opportunities and support as required.
- Organise events for the Specialist Housing group and assist on firm wide events as needed. This includes invite list generation, design and distribution of invites, as well as logistics and coordinating follow up.
- Work as proactive and constructive member of the wider practice-wide marketing team.
- Prepare and contribute to monthly marketing activity reports.
- Adhere to Practice QA procedures.
InDesign experience essential as well as experience working within the architectural design or construction industry. Please apply without delay