A multi award-winning firm based in Central London is looking for a BIM Coordinator with superior attention to detail and proactive and collaborative nature.
This well-established and highly influential firm has been making a strong impact within the industry for almost 100 years!
Essential skills and experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and related BIM software
- Proven track record in delivering large-scale projects to BIM standards in the UK
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience delivering coordination workshops to the design team
- An understanding of COBie deliverables and production of IFC files
- 3 months+ with a possibility of a permanent offer
- Immediate start – interviews are taking place NOW
- Hourly rates (from £25-35, negotiable, depending on experience)
Please attach your CV and portfolio (no larger than 10 MB) when applying for this role.
Monika specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.