Fantastic opportunity available for a experienced BIM Coordinator/Manager to take their career to the next level. This top architectural practice is looking to add a talented BIM Coordinator with minimum 5 years’ experience to the team in their London office due to an increased workload and new signature projects.
Full understanding of relevant UK BIM Standards is essential:-
- Advanced level of understanding of Autodesk REVIT is essential
- Ability of implementing BIM standards and development procedures
- Experience in project level BIM Coordination
- Sound knowledge of design principles and of construction methods and processes
- Experience in collaborating and coordinating with other disciplines model changes /perform clash detection
- Experience in managing and mentoring architectural teams in BIM workflows is essential
- Previous UK experience is a must!!
Those that are interested in BIM innovation, implementing new technology and forward thinking practices are welcome. This is a key role within the practice and they are looking for someone with ambition, and someone that wants to be a part of helping grow the BIM team. Previous UK experience is a must!!
Fast track career options are on offer along with very generous benefits and bonus structure with this celebrated award-winning practice.