An animation studio in the architecture and design industry is looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to support their team. The studio works alongside architects, interior designers and developers in animation to bring architecture & property to life. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress in a Finance and Bookkeeping career within the architecture and design industry.
- Day-to-day bookkeeping
- Posting to nominal, sales and purchase ledgers
- Projecting cash flow
- Creating quarterly reports
- Month-end reconciliation
- Sole management of accounts
- Payroll and pension contributions
- Liaise with external accountants as required
- General administration duties as needed such as studio management, communications/marketing assisting, HR, etc.
- AAT Qualified or actively studying towards an accountancy qualification
- Proficiency in Xero and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- A flexible and positive approach to get involved wherever needed
- Excellent payroll, project and financial accounting experience
- Highly organised with initiative and the ability to multitask