Business Development Manager for Boutique Architectural Lighting Firm
An award-winning architectural lighting design consultancy with offices in London and Asia, and a portfolio, which includes many prestigious projects worldwide is seeking a talented Business Development Manager to help them drive business. They are looking to grow their long-established company, and as such, an opportunity has arisen for this role.
They are seeking a motivated professional with a track record of proven business to business sales to join our company. Offering self-development opportunities, this exciting and challenging position is one not to be missed.
As a Business Development Manager you will be tasked with effectively acquiring new business by promoting the company’s range of services through site visits, phone calls, emails, face to face presentations and other campaigns.
Working alongside the owners, you will also help with the management of your client accounts.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have/be:
- Experience of selling high value services to interior designers, architects or property developers
- Highly motivated, well presented and well-spoken with good communication
- Focused, methodical and consistent in developing enquiry pipelines and follow ups of project leads
- Target driven with passion to achieve your
- Proven experience of growing businesses through Direct Sales
- Passion for the architecture and design industry
Salary: £40,000 basic salary (£60,000 OTE) but is also open for discussion for the right candidate.