Business Development Manager for Design + Innovation Agency in New Forest
A small but highly regarded design and innovation agency, based in the New Forest, who are known for servicing international consumer brands with everything from strategic foresight, to consumer innovation and design direction across product and digital services.
They are looking for a candidate with the ambition to drive new business within the company and who, within time, can play a strategic role in the future commercial strategy of the agency. This would suit any one that has an eye on running a small energetic business, or managing the commercial activities of a respected creative agency.
The studio is located in New Forest, so would be ideal for anyone living in South Hampton or Bournemouth.
- You will have 2-3 years new business experience, ideally gained during time in the creative industries or other professional services
- You will be capable of identifying ground-up opportunities as well as building and nurturing account relationships once converted
- You will be comfortable introducing and selling professional services to senior stakeholders
- You will be capable of identifying, and deploying tactics to move prospects effectively through the sales-cycle
- You can identify opportunities for the agency to promote our brand and gain the trust of your prospects.
- An appreciation for design and technology
- You will be able to demonstrate how imagination, drive and personality can repeatedly deliver big new business wins.
- Use multiple channels, including social media, to support the studio to build/curate content and drive thought-leadership and grow the brand
- You will be confident presenting in front of client
- You can make Salesforce sing
- Drivers licence
- Attractive commission
- Great holidays
- Beautiful, open plan studio in 2 acres of private garden
- Flexible working hours and approach
- Pool Car
- Ride to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Quarterly work related culture trip
- Team lunches and great coffee