Business Development Manager For Design Studio Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An international design company are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their new London team. they focus on the are where technology and design meet. Client satisfaction is at the heart of their business, the practice provides a range of solutions. They are a young firm that are looking to build and expand their presence in the UK and need someone who can really drive this forward.
A successful candidate will have the right attitude building up a strategy to identify and win new business working closely with Directors.
- Identifying and managing new business opportunities, and setting targets for the business to reach
- Networking and making themself known at industry events
- Secure and attend meetings that develop and evolve the growth of the business, with the relevant potential clients
- Provide leadership and clearly highlight what the business offer and can help with
- Generate revenue that will help the firm, growing partnerships by attending meetings and exhibitions
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a BD role in a similar design related industry
- Proven track record in winning new business
- Preferably experience with engaging with brand managers, new clients and can form notable lasting relationships
- Be happy to work in a sales and target driven role
- Can work towards and identifying new targets, to maximise businesses potential
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Please get in touch with Gemma Naylor to hear more about he role!