Business Development Manager for Global Luxury Brand Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Business Development Manager for Global Luxury Brand
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a prestigious luxury brand. The individual will be accountable for the acquisition and optimisation of accounts throughout Europe in order to achieve aggressive sales, performance objectives, profitability and network growth, whilst protecting the essence of the brand.
They will also be responsible for Implementing monitoring and maintaining the brand and quality standards at the point of purchase. They will also be involved in strategy and identify areas that can positively affect their sales/profit development.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Acquisition/closure of clients/accounts according to the distribution strategy
- Responsible for the operational aspects, sales and distribution within the region
- Become the Sales and Distribution contact person
- Leading, managing and coaching the Sales Team & Support
Successful candidates will have the following skill set and experience:
- Knowledge and understanding and experience selling of the premium home-ware landscape
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- Good understanding of the high-end retail and wholesale environment
- Mobile/able to travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent MS office skills
Please get in touch with Gemma Naylor, Creative Support Specialist, if you would like to hear more about the role.