Business Development Manager for Innovative Design Studio, E8 Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A unique and innovative design studio in Hackney is looking for a brilliant business development manager to work closely with the directors to connect the studio to new and exciting projects around the world.
The studio’s trajectory is motivated by continuing to do amazing, multi-disciplinary projects rather than the pursuit of commercial goals, so you will need to share a passion for doing what it takes to make wonderful design happen. The projects sought would be a mix of small scale architectural projects, contemporary interior design projects and one off experiential and brand led concepts. You will be responsible for working with the Directors to follow up on new connections, developing organic marketing strategies, and monitoring potential growth opportunities; thinking creatively and living out of the box to interlace the right opportunities with this studio’s unique creativity. You will also be responsible for identifying key events globally which the Directors should be attending and arranging fruitful meetings with potential clients.
Responsibilities will include:
* Undertaking and coordinating meetings with and presentations to new business contacts and potential clients and collaborators, widening the studio’s network in local and international markets, specifically in London and USA
* Strategic and forward planning
* Undertaking research on potential project prospects/competitions
* Reviewing weekly competitions lists/OJEUs; research and select appropriate pitches to follow-up
* Attending networking events
This is a terrific opportunity for an inquisitive and creatively led business development professional to drive the expansion & diversification of an extraordinarily successful design company into parallel markets.
If you have a proven knack for creating great connections with people wherever you go along with a keen interest in design, get in touch with Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Consultant at Adrem Group.