Business Development Manager for Leading Creative Studio Job
- Job Level:
- Manager, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Job Reference:
An innovative and renowned creative studio specialising in architectural visualisation are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their dynamic team located in their attractive East London offices. The Business Development Manager will play a key role in launching them into global markets while working closely with MD, Head of Production, producers and external stakeholders to build and maintain new and existing strong client relationships.
- Identifying new business leads and market opportunities globally.
- Establishing strong relationships with external stakeholders.
- Tailoring and implementing efficient sales strategies to reach performance targets and identifying key areas of improvement.
- Developing advertising, merchandising and trade campaigns to increase sales.
- Providing information by collecting, analysing and summarising data and trends.
- Forecasting financial objectives related to the marketing and sales requirements and assist with annual budgeting.
- Using knowledge of market and identifying competitors whilst developing the company’s selling propositions in both AR and VR.
- Attending local and international functions and conferences to promote visibility of the company.
- Present new products, promote VR and AR and enhance existing relationships.
- Highly analytical, target driven and entrepreneurial mindset with a creative flair.
- Approachable character with strong negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Aftereffects and Photoshop essential.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- A passion for and understanding of virtual reality, augmented reality and new technology.
- Demonstrable experience generating sales and new business in a similar environment.
- A background in real estate or the built environment an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Flexible attitude, some travelling may be required.