Business Development Manager for Luxury Interior Design Studio Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A world renowned luxury interior design studio in SW London is seeking a Business Development Manager to represent their talented studio.
The studio work within the luxury retail, hospitality and residential sectors. The role is a strategic one and has many components such as:
- Cold calling
- Managing inbound leads
- Liaising with prospects to establish rapport and develop opportunities
- Building and managing pipeline
- Asking the question and getting the studio onto pitch lists
- Planning and writing commercial side of pitches / proposals
- Attending pitches
- Negotiating commercial terms
The studio is looking for a suitable Business Development Manager who will embody and represent the studio, open up opportunities and bring work into the studio. There are many warm contacts to work with but one must be willing to cold call.
Suitable candidates will have previously worked in luxury environments, experience working within the interior design sector is favoured but not completely essential.
Please apply without delay to Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group.