CAD Technician – POS/Product Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
CAD Technician – POS/Product / London/ £28k – 35k / Contract to Permanent
Skills: Furniture, Product Design, POS, Rhino, AutoCAD, Interior, Art, Installation.
This London based leading visual environment company are looking for a talented CAD Technician to join their vibrant team on a contract to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be required to work in a fast paced environment, have a strong sense of initiative and have experience working with joinery and preparation of accurate technical drawings for the in-house workshop. The company specialises in creating bespoke retail environments for some of the most prominent brands in retail on fast turnaround projects.
THE CAD TECHNICIAN ROLE
- Producing technical drawings, sketches, models and documents specifying the fabrication of visual environments.
- To liaise with the workshop, assisting with the construction and development of a project.
- Assist in the production of high quality bespoke visual environments.
- Assist in the smooth running of the workshop.
ABOUT THE CAD TECHNICIAN
- Understanding of manufacturing process and well-crafted products.
- High energy, strong sense of initiative and passion to learn.
- Excellent CAD skills – AutoCAD, Rhino
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of sheet materials and manufacturing processes.
- Good prototyping / model-making skills