CAD/BIM Manager – £52,000 to £60,000 p/a Job
- West End, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- AecoSIM, BIM, Microstation, Revit
- Job Reference:
One of West London’s leading commercially-led practices renowned globally for the successful delivery of large-scale mixed-use developments is now on the hunt for a CAD/BIM Manager to become its primary CAD/BIM resource.
The ideal candidate for this position will have an architectural background.
You will be responsible for the following –
– Organising and facilitating all in-house CAD/BIM training
– Implement new CAD/BIM standards to support the practices design teams & BIM projects
– Maintain and manage all software inventory, licenses and installations for all of the practices staff (approx. 60+ strong)
– Manage and execute all Bentley & Autodesk design software troubleshooting, technical support, development and implementation of CAD/BIM standards, details and design content
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a proven proficiency & excellent knowledge of mainstream CAD applications and ideally previous experience in a similar role.
In return for your services, you will receive an extremely competitive salary along with a friendly yet passionate working environment.
To apply please send an up-to-date CV for the attention of Carl Nevel at The Adrem Group.