Clay Modeller Job
- Job Level:
- Junior, Mid-Level
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Clay Modeller / Austria / £32K+ / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Fine Art, Transport Design, Automotive, Motorcycle, Motorsport.
A diverse and playful leading global design consultancy are looking for an easy going, detail orientated clay modeller to join their Austria based team. They want someone to physically bring life into their 2D designs and collaborate with designers, not just execute their vision. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of clay modelling experience preferably in an international environment.
If you also enjoy breath-taking views, craft beer and foosball, then we want to hear from you.
THE CLAY MODELLER JOB
- Support the clay modelling process and from start to finish.
- Supporting senior colleagues to create clay models of motorcycles, scooters, quads, performance products and automotive interiors and exteriors.
- Using your innate creative talent and skills support the development of presentation models through predefined projects steps.
- Working closely with Designers and other modellers.
ABOUT THE CLAY MODELLER
- Must be creativity, passionate and have a drive to develop innovative products.
- 1+ years’ experience in clay modelling, preferably in an international environment.
- An open mind and a team player.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Self-motivated, energetic and inspiring member of the team.
- Ability to travel.
- A positive and proactive approach.
- A good sense of humour.