CMF Designer/Strategist Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
CMF Designer/Strategist / London / £30k – £35k (Negotiable) / Permanent
Skills: CMF Designer, Colour, Material, Finish, Designer, Aviation, Aerospace, Transport, Furniture, Trends, Manufacturing, Research.
This is an exciting and career defining opportunity for a talented CMF Designer/Strategist to join a multidisciplinary design firm, based in London. You will be joining a team that collaborate with some of the world’s leading transport, aviation, furniture and consumer brands to deliver unique and valuable experiences. This established and renowned design studio work on high profile projects, delivering everything from strategy to concept design, to colour and trim development, with a focus on devising solutions that enable their clients to achieve their goals in a way that’s innovative and inspiring.
If you feel you have what it takes and are dedicated to efficiently achieving the best results every time then please apply today.
THE CMF DESIGNER/STRATEGIST JOB
- Execute all phases of colour and material development from initial trend research, to concept development and refinement.
- Liaison with clients, manufactures and suppliers.
- Lead by example through creative exploration.
- Driving CMF and cross functional design projects.
- Researching the market, trends, user experience, technology and innovative material.
- Passion for Colour, Material, Finish and new Technology.
- Developing initial ideas and incorporating CMF within the internal design development process.
- Collaborating with key teams to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of materials and finishes and able to identify their potential for innovation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of complex and innovative concepts.
- Highly creative and able to communicate ideas with confidence.
ABOUT THE CMF DESIGNER/STRATEGIST
- 2+ years’ industry knowledge and experience in CMD/CMF.
- Keen eye for colour and material trends.
- Passion for materials and new technology.
- Experience of aviation, transport, consumer and/or furniture design.
- Be able to approach design with a material led focus.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing process and well-crafted products.
- A natural story teller with excellent visual and written communication skills.