CNC Programmer/Machinist & Prototyper Job
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Rhino, Solidworks
- Job Reference:
CNC Programmer/Machinist & Prototyper / London / £45k / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Prototyping, Solidworks, Pro-E, CNC Machining, InDesign, 3D CAD/CAM, Modelmaking
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, and experienced Prototyper to become an integral part of a global studio’s London design team. With the chance to work with an award winning and dedicated team of designers, you will play a vital role in the development of innovative design solutions for some of the biggest and best brands across the globe. With experience across a broad range of industry sectors the role requires you to bring a sophisticated level of expertise on conversations and sketching briefings, as well as precise modelling, machining and craftsmanship.
THE PROTOTYPER JOB
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting social trends, competitive landscapes and technology platforms.
- Liaise with external suppliers and model makers around the world.
- Delivering efficiently under tight timescales.
- Able to communicate ideas clearly and effectively throughout the team.
- Recognise diverse requirements of individual projects.
- Getting hands on to generate inventive, ‘big idea’ solutions.
ABOUT THE PROTOTYPER
- Extensive experience with CNC Machining and techniques for model making.
- Experience working with Alias, Solidworks, Pro-E and Rhino.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on problem solving.
- Manage workflow and productivity.
- Establish supplier relationships.