Commercial Manager for Leading Interior Architecture Firm
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-disciplined candidate to join the Interiors Division of an award winning London based Interior Design and Architecture firm.
You will be supporting a busy, deadline-driven commercial team; this fast-paced role preparing and coordinating the commercial contents for RfPs and fit-out projects requires someone who enjoys variety in their work, has an excellent understanding of the design process and can perform well under pressure.
- Create programme / resourcing / fee proposals for a variety of projects
- Advise on and prepare fee proposals for additional scope, prolongation, change requests, etc
- Liaise with Directors of the business and the finance department on agreed project fees
- Other ad-hoc duties as required by the business and the team
- Content production for the commercial section and content of RfP responses including Q&As, programme, fee proposals, resourcing, client’s templates, scope comments, fee assumptions and other text as required
- Liaise with the Marketing and New Business department on new jobs and pitches
- Resources coordination, create and maintain up to date database of who’s working on what
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Experience in a middle-weight role within an architectural/interior design practice essential: you will understand the design process and the general functions within the construction environment, including scope, deliverables, procurement options, etc
- Architecture degree preferred but not essential
- Strong commercial acumen, numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!