An award-winning architectural practice is seeking a proactive Commercial and Quality Management Coordinator to join their team. The practice prides itself on civility, professional responsibility and sustainability as their common set of values in their work. This role is a great opportunity for someone with a background in program management, communication and technical skills who enjoys developing systems and programmes within a friendly and hard-working environment.
- Develop, establish and manage project management systems
- Support projects leaders with technical or project elements
- Develop quality management and project delivery systems
- Continuously review and update practice policies as needed
- Manage fee proposals and drawdowns, resource projections, etc.
- Establish project costing software via Rapport and reports on a frequent basis
- Manage quality assurance, environmental systems, ISO accreditations, audits, policies and procedures
- Manage and distribute invoicing schedules to Finance Manager
- Prepare programmes for projects and designs
- Manage and review system subscriptions, warranties, appointment documents, etc.
- Oversee key data in projects, ensuring everything is up to date and project leaders have a clear idea of resourcing schedule
- Advise on procurement related inquiries
- Help to advise and review team resourcing
- Proven experience within a similar role in the architecture and design industry
- Ability to establish authority and systems within a practice
- A proactive and self-sufficient approach to your work
- An empathetic and team player attitude
- A knack and appreciation for establishing and maintaining systems and processes
- Keen to learn and continuously develop
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Rapport software desirable but not essential