Commercial Sector Lead Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Our client has had immense success designing and delivering highly innovative buildings across the globe, employing over 700 people, and holding one of the most respected reputations in the industry. They are currently seeking a Commercial Sector Lead for their London office- a highly dynamic and ambitious individual responsible for growing the Commercial practice.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead Commercial sector projects within the London studio
- Provide leadership and inspiration to the London team
- Actively engage with industry events and act as an ambassador of the firm.
- Develop effective working relationships with existing and new clients to develop further business opportunities
- Develop and execute business development strategies
- Ensure sector profitability in the London Studio.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 15+ years of experience with a focus in Commercial Design
- Reputation as an expert in the industry
- Deep understanding of the commercial sector, especially in areas of commercial forecasting, commercial innovation, operational improvement, planning, and strategic positioning
- Ability to be decisive and think strategically with minimal direction
- Comfortable with multidisciplinary and multi-cultured design teams
- Proven success in developing and winning new projects with a thorough understanding of the Commercial market, and what it takes to succeed
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, then please get in touch with Katharine Bracey or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.