Commercial Support Manager for Design Led Manufacturers Job
- West End, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A design led manufacturing company that enhances quality brands within the hospitality industry are looking for a Commercial Support Manager to join their London based diverse and creative team.
You will have 5 years’ experience within a Sales Support or Customer Service role with line management experience with strong ability to multi-task while maintaining a detail-orientated focus.
Key responsibilities –
- Manage, lead and coach the Customer Care & Regional Support Teams
– Identifying key areas for work process improvement and drive implementation, set and delivery KPI’s
- Develop and refine existing Customer Care, Escalation Process
- Support the Field Sales & Distributor Support Teams
- Develop a formal customer follow-up procedure
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure quick resolution of customer issues.
- Work with operations to ensure communication, information documentation is clear with a focus on process management within ERP and CRM systems.
- Develop deep knowledge of the CRM, training team on use and functionality
- Managing monthly sales commission and expense calculations management to ensure that the field sales teams and distributor support teams commissions and expenses are accurate
- Creating, reviewing, and delivering customer care performance metrics on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Analysis and reporting of data to develop an improved understanding of customer lead times/order patterns
- Develop and execute training by job role to support daily performance, process improvements and customer service
- Overseeing general duties for your team (showroom, proposals, logistics)
The ideal candidate will have strong people and team leadership skills and a detailed knowledge of a High Performance Customer Care Environment & Working knowledge of a sales environment, and its related process flows and reporting. You will have advanced Microsoft Office Skills and working knowledge of the sales order and delivery process. You will have the ability to work across functions and strong ability to manage your time/fit deliverables around the work process flow.
If this sounds like a suitable fit for you, get in touch with Alicia Moore, Creative Support at Adrem Group without delay.