A global architecture firm at the forefront of the design world are looking for a Communications and PR Coordinator.
In this position you will act as first point of contact for all media and general enquiries for the London office. You’ll be responsible for the creation of written marketing materials, press releases, award submissions and exhibition content.
- Draft all press releases, statements and other marketing material and circulate to appropriate members of the media after receiving appropriate internal approval.
- Establish and maintain contact with key editors, journalists, policy makers and other key stakeholders.
- To monitor and distribute press coverage and maintain press archive / digital image library.
- To keep an up to date record of all media and other associated marketing contacts.
- Identify and obtain industry speaking opportunities for practice letterhead alongside business development team.
- Assist practice letterhead and other senior members of staff draft presentations, speeches and other external comment opportunities.
- Assist in managing the organisation and composition of all awards submissions.
- Form a key part of the team organising all external exhibitions, events and lectures.
The ideal person for this role will have a minimum of 3 year’s comparable experience working in PR / Communications. They will have excellent writing skills, a good understanding how media works and be confident in working with press.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow their experience in PR and Communications with an internationally recognised brand.