Communications Manager for Design Led Architects
This design orientated architecture practice have an expanding portfolio of work across a range of sectors: offices, residential, retail, hotels, schools, art galleries and master planning Is seeking a Communications Manager.
A successful candidate will be able to document, communicate and promote the work of the practice, its brand values and profile through press coverage, events, practice website, email newsletter, promotional material, award wins and social media. They will devise and implement the Company’s communication strategies, in conjunction with the senior leadership team and appointed PR agency.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to create a responsive, innovative and competitive strategic communications strategy
- Implement new processes within the department aimed at raising the profile of the practice
- Plan and manage the departmental budget in line with the strategic business objectives.
- Management and creation of promotional material
- Create and manage the marketing programme of key project milestones & events
- Write marketing literature
- Manage and implement the awards timetable and submissions
- Oversee the relationship with the appointed PR agency
- Maintain the practice profile on the website and social media
- Analyse usage of the website and monitor social media channels
- Oversee the commissioning of photography
- Manage and implement the events timetable
- Develop relationships & opportunities with industry organisations
- A passion for architecture and the industry as a whole
- Experience of working in communications for a creative studio environment, preferably architectural
- Evidence of excellent written English
- Inquisitive, proactive, energetic and persistent