An award-winning design studio working on a variety of projects specialising in sculptural, futuristic, and organically-inspired design, are seeking a Communications Manager the salary will be reflective of the person’s experience. They work within some of London’s most prominent sites and have a diverse portfolio of reputable clients.
Applicants should be confident working autonomously, able to manage all media activities internally, as well as liaise with the studio’s external consultants.
- producing copy for project descriptions, press releases, social media, newsletters, award submissions, and media pitches
- crafting press strategies both on a studio-wide level
- crafting social media strategies
- building and up-keep of a strong, wide-reaching press contacts database
- maintaining good relationships with all press contacts and managing media liaison in a timely manner
- identifying public relations opportunities for the studio’s director and senior designers
- keeping on top of industry award submission dates, identifying projects to enter
- maintaining up-to-date press packs for each of the studio’s projects, including text descriptions, press-ready drawings, and adequate photographs or visualisations
- maintaining and updating the studio’s digital and physical press archive
- conducting market research with a view to grow media and networking opportunities for the studio
- two+ years working in a similar role within an architectural or design practice
- Strong graphic eye
- Impeccable copy-writing
- excellent written and verbal English
- strong communication and collaborative skills
- ability to work with a remote team
- ability to keep on top of current design trends
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software
- Good knowledge of InDesign
- keen interest in architecture and design
Please get in touch to hear more about the opportunity!