One of Manchester’s most respected studios is looking to appoint a highly motivated and design orientated architect to join their dynamic and creative practice. You will have a genuine opportunity to develop your career while working on a range of exciting UK based projects across a broad range of sectors.
Applicants should demonstrate in-depth, front-end project exposure with a natural talent for producing feasibility studies and concept ideas.
You will be rubbing shoulders with the region’s most elite architects and dealing directly with sought-after clients to bring new architectural ideas to life.
Individuals that show the drive and ambition to promote the business and work with the Directors to win work will be rewarded with a progressive career pathway to associate level and beyond.
- Architect with 5-8 years post-Part III experience and proven front-end design and job running skills, with the ability to lead and inspire a team
- Experience of leading large-scale, complex projects
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and thrive in a diverse and exciting studio environment
- Strong presentation, concept design and communication skills
- Experience of Autodesk Revit in a working environment would be preferred
Send your CV + design folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group for further details on this amazing opportunity.