Contract Sales Manager for Renowned Furniture Brand Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A design led furniture brand who specialise in creating beautiful furniture and lighting packages for progressive interior schemes are seeking a Sales Manager to join their team.
Their portfolio of projects is diverse in nature and size, though always united through the sourcing and provision of exceptional design. A successful candidate will have a strong appreciation and knowledge of design and furniture realm, they must have worked in this environment previously.
Key areas of activity:
- Grow customer base and meet targets for turnover and productivity
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide customers with a knowledgeable and efficient service
- Secure orders and process effectively through to delivery and installation
- Work closely with suppliers to understand their collection and maintain good relationships
- Attend training in-house and externally
- Represent the brand at trade shows developing relationships
- Ensure sales tools, literature and material samples are kept up to date and organised
Applicants should have a minimum of two years contract sales experience and a strong understanding of contemporary and classic design.
Salary, commission structure and benefits are based on experience please get in touch to hear more about the role!