Creative Director – CGI/Visualisation Job
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
One of the UK’s leading Visual houses based in Manchester is seeking a Creative Director. The company have been going for several years and have managed to establish an exceptional reputation for themselves in the market. They have ambitious growth plans over the next few years and they are looking for a visionary creative, which they can hand the Creative Director baton on to.
- You will be the guiding force for a company which consists of 3D Artists, Animators, Art Directors, Client Services Managers and Digital Designers.
- You will be a hands on Creative Director, who is extremely passionate about combining smart thinking, creativity, craftsmanship and inspiring brand stories.
- You will have a passion for evolving cities and producing ground breaking CGI imagery.
- You will be from an architectural visualisation background and will have experience producing high quality visuals for either a visual house or an architecture practice.
- Must be highly proficient in 3ds Max, Vray and Photoshop.
This is the right job for you if you are looking for a job opportunity where you can truly push your CGI images, perfect your craft and to have the encouraged opportunity to truly spread your creative wings and even surprise yourself. If you feel your currently at a glass ceiling and you would like to take your experience as a visualiser to a progressive business, where you can educate and inspire a team, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. To apply to this role please send through your CV and a PDF of your portfolio to register with Adrem.