Creative Practice Manager for Engineering Consultancy Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
An internationally acclaimed Engineering Consultancy is seeking a Practice Manager to join their dynamic and growing central London based team. This is an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of a thriving practice which offers an excellent work/life balance and a friendly fun atmosphere. The ideal candidate must be pro-active, forward thinking and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment. Experience working in a busy engineering, architectural or design practice is preferable and an understanding or passion for the industry is key. A creative flare is essential to assist with production of marketing material and bid proposals.
- HR – supporting employees, career development, internal communications, recruitment process, contracts, holiday days etc.
- Finance – understanding business finances including budgeting, working alongside company bookkeeper
- Marketing and PR – press liaison, assisting with strategy, preparation of bids, updating website, maintaining social media presence
- General administration duties – managing diaries, booking travel, assisting in welcoming clients, organising meetings etc.
- Office management – implementing and adhering to protocols, quality assurance
- Director support and liaison with overseas partners
- Understanding of design industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong administrator
- Computer literate and ability to use all Microsoft packages
- Experience using InDesign – demonstration of previous bid/graphic work a bonus
- Ability to work effectively in a busy studio environment
- Strong business acumen
- Astute attention to detail
- A positive and pro-active attitude