A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an Experienced RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant or Recently Qualified Architect to develop front-end conceptual designs alongside an industry-recognised Architect. Working across a range of multi-million-pound projects spanning masterplanning, cultural and historically sensitive sectors.
This is a newly created design team that will specialise in high-value national projects from initial client contact and concept/brief development up to RIBA Stage 3. This kind of exposure is usually found in the dream space of early-career architects, but only comes to fruition later in established studios at a more senior level (particularly on larger/higher value projects).
We are looking for a talented designer to work directly alongside the Design Partner. You will utilise an established creative design flair to create beautiful concepts and presentations for high-calibre clients.
Applicants should demonstrate the following attributes/experience:
- Previous experience working on large-scale, multi-million-pound projects (essential)
- 1-5 years experience (post RIBA Part II accreditation)
- A strong design flair and talent for creating front-end concept material
- Proven ability to work on BIM based projects, preferably using Revit (highly desired, not essential)
- Aspirations to establish a reputation as a leading designer in the Cambridge region
It is imperative that applicants possess a strong design flair, with the ability to approach a sensitive design brief in an imaginative way.
In return for your services, you will be offered a competitive salary, commitment to assisting you with your continued development, a passionate working environment and the potential to progress within the organisation.
Please submit your CV + Folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem to have your application reviewed.