An award-winning practice based in central London are working on a range of fascinating projects at a variety of scales and are looking for a Creative Workplace Interior Designer. The ultimate goal for this practice is to set new standards with everything they do and place emphasis on the research they carry out. Presently employing around 100 architects and designers bringing together 22 different languages and experts from around the world. Their reputation proceeds them well, as they are well-known for designing high quality office buildings and Interiors.
The ideal candidate will stand out for their individuality and creative flare, to join the lively team. They should stand out and aspire to be an inspiration. This rare opportunity opens a chance to work with a successful practice with fantastic prospects and professional growth.
Key responsibilities of the Creative Workplace Interior Designer
- At least 5 year’s UK experience.
- Extensive work experience in the workplace sector.
- A relevant interior design or architecture degree.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team.
- Advanced level of AutoCAD.
- 3D modelling/visual rendering experience and good ability with Photoshop.
- Good level of understanding of materials, finishes and FF&E.
- Technical drawing, e.g. tender packages, schedules and specifications coordination with other consultants, site liaison.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to lead and mentor other staff members.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Experience of Running Projects.
- Experience and knowledge of presentations in front of client.
The Creative Workplace Interior Designer must have:
- Commercial workplace experience.
- Must have creative experience.
- Comprehensive experience of contract documentation and administration.
- Excellent design, presentation and technical ability.
- Strong ability in the production of detailed drawing packages for both tender and construction.
- Advanced use of AutoCAD.
- Fluency in written & spoken English.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Creative Workplace Interior Designer, please contact Deborah D’silva or apply online.
Kindly ensure that BOTH your CV and portfolio are enclosed with your application.