Credit Controller for High Profile British Designer Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A high-profile design company who are known for creating extraordinary objects and spaces are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team. Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role within the creative industry.
- Chase debts and resolve financial issues on sales ledger
- Post and apply payments daily and update Customer Service for dispatch of stock
- Prepare daily dispatch spreadsheet and forward to Dispatch email group
- Liaise with sales support to resolve customer queries regarding payments, credit notes, disputed invoices etc.
- Handle direct customer queries, effect adjustments or highlight significant problematic accounts to the Credit Controller Manager
- Send Customer statements and resolve issues.
- To build and maintain relationships with customers to ensure that any problems or queries are resolved quickly and amicably
- Applying payments and make payment reports.
- To produce reports for management on any Sales Ledger issues
- To chase all overdue debt and ensure that the company is paid in a timely manner
- Work experience in furniture or design industry
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision data base experience
- Commission calculations
- Data audits and/or verification
- Goods and service experience
- European language skills would be advantageous
- Confidence in managing numerous business accounts and building strong relations with retailers and agents
- Accounts receivable experience
- Credit term collection experience
- Foreign currency exposure and an awareness of international VAT rules
- Ability to organise and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently, to strict deadlines and targets
- Capable with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 or similar.
- Impeccable attention to detail
Immediate start for the right person.