Dealer Business Manager for Workplace Furniture Company Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A world leader in the provision of high-performance workplace furniture solutions through innovative research and design are seeking a Dealer Business Manager to join their dynamic and talented team.
Key Role Responsibilities –
You will have assigned dealer leadership across England to develop, track and manage the dealer sales plan. You will help close priority sales opportunities led by the dealer’s sales force, provide leadership in account planning/strategy and act as the dealer voice within the company.
- Establish communication and alignment with dealers across all categories/products, resources and corporate programs
- Focus on and accountable for growing business across categories and vertical markets
- Develop training programs to support growth in dealer capabilities
- Close priority sales opportunities with the dealer
- Lead relationship development and alignment with dealer management
Develop dealer business plans with RSM, UK Director and Channel Consultants
- Lead annual strategy alignment session with all categories, influencers, product specialists, WPC, and SAMS to ensure alignment and support on dealer plans
- Align and validate the dealer forecast and identified activities with the dealer sales leader
- Track progress toward and update each dealer plan quarterly based on opportunity information, product launches, training roll-outs etc.
- Lead on-going reviews of actions and advances of dealer plan and dealer led opportunities with dealer sales leader
Close priority opportunities with Dealer
- Work with dealer sales team to manage and execute dealer-led account and opportunity strategies, utilising Inc. team
- Participate in sales activities such as leading with insights, utilising plays, delivering mock-up experiences, securing additional resources etc to close priority opportunities
- Maintain opportunity sheets for each major/strategic project on CRM
- Lead Steelcase colleagues and dealer team in DBM’s own assigned must win opportunities
Ensure Dealers are focused on Growth
- Provide coaching to dealer sales management and reps on business development, people capability, account and opportunity strategy execution, sales performance management, resource allocation and deployment
- Utilise account and opportunity strategy tool with dealer sales manager to plan sales activities and grow success rate
- Secure Inc. resources and develop and coordinate training plan for each dealer to improve dealer capabilities (sales skill development, showroom branding, new product launch, etc)
You will have proven understanding of the dealers’ business having generated strong business results and strong ability to penetrate strategic vertical markets. You will have the ability to drive accountability with excellent written, oral presentation and interpersonal skills with the skills to network and handle complex situations.
Please apply without delay to Alicia Moore, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group