A new-age Design + Build company, that has already carved out a reputation for producing high quality eclectic domestic residential projects in South London + Surrey, is now on the hunt for an ambitious, design & technically fluent architect for its rapidly growing in-house team.
This is a key role within the business, and it offers excellent short & long-term career prospects.
In order to liaise directly with clients, you will be a good communicator that will have ideally acted as Project Architect already, working from the initial stages of UK based residential projects through to on-site delivery.
The successful candidate will be capable of:
- Developing feasibility, concept design & construction packages
- Taking ownership of projects from inception through to completion (including on-site experience)
- Inspiring confidence & innovation within the business at large, helping to grow the organisation
- Working collaboratively with a passionate team
- Proven ability to liaise directly with clients
For your services to the business, our client promises a healthy and happy working environment. You will be provided with a brand-new laptop, mobile phone and many additional benefits.
More importantly, you will be a name and a valued member of a team that will have full support from the business that want to help you in anyway possible to help you progress and succeed.
Please apply to Carl with a CV & portfolio of work to be considered.