We are working with a top AJ100 architectural practice who need several new Architects to join their team in Central London, to hit the ground running on a high-spec residential & mixed-use project.
If you are a qualified Architect with front-end and delivery experience, Revit skills and a strong background in the residential sector, this could be your next exciting role.
To be their newest Architect, it is essential that you:
- Are a RIBA/ARB registered Architect with at least 5 years’ post-Part III experience
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience using Revit on live projects
- Have a strong background working on large-scale UK based residential projects
- Have excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Have exceptional design skills, able to work on residential projects at early design stages
- Are competent at technical stages, able to take projects through to construction stage
Our client is offering the successful Architect:
- A competitive starting salary
- A generous benefits package
- Advanced training
- Scope for progression within the team
This opportunity won’t be around for long, so don’t miss out and apply by sending your up to date CV through to me, or get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group for more details – my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.