Architectural Design Director, London C £100 – 120,000
A global architecture and design practice is looking to appoint a Design Director in their London Studio. Their vision is to develop the London Studio as a creative hub for the EMEA region and to support this we are looking to appoint a Creative Director to work closely with the Global Design Principal based in London to grow the business & deliver World class design solutions.
- A minimum of 10 year’s experience in UK and international residential & mixed-use projects.
- High level conceptual & design development skills focused on delivering innovative solutions.
- An Ambassador & Networker who should have established client relationships with Developers.
- A charismatic Leader with a calm measured approach and refined presentation skills.
- Experience in leading bids, fee proposals, contracts, resource planning and delivery of projects.
- Ability to ensure that projects are profitable and are completed within the programme and budget in line with the projections.
- An effective Team Leader and Mentor with the skills to develop good working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Lead a team of circa 20 Architects to establish a culture of design excellence.
- Lead the development of overall design concepts and manage the design review process.
- Grow the Architecture team and maintain quality, enthusiasm and collaboration in the studio.
- Assist with recruitment of new design talent into the studio.
- Manage the client briefing, initial project set-up, fees & appointments.
- Establish project programmes, recourse’s and scope of work.
- Co-ordinate design and technical resources to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Review ongoing invoicing for projects and ensure that invoices are paid.